To encourage and educate the church members to learn and appropriate their identification with Christ in His death, burial, resurrection, and ascension.
Eight Sundays (and the fifty day period) are set apart for deeper life teaching through coordinated Sunday sermons, small group/adult Sunday School studies, and individual devotional reading.
The identification truths (Rom. 6:1-4; Gal. 2:20; Eph. 2:-7; Col. 1:27; 3:1-4) are vital to victorious Christian living and fruitful ministry. One of the most respected daily devotionals, Oswald Chambers’ My Utmost for His Highest, was written from this perspective. Yet, most have never come to grasp the full significance of their spiritual union with Christ. This “meat” of the Word (Heb. 5:13,14) needs to be shared clearly. The GFI materials put this revelation in a step-by-step process to encourage dynamic discipleship and Christ-centered soul care.
Features of 50 Advance
- Sunday sermons emphasize abundant living through personal identification with Christ.
- Small group or Sunday School leaders are equipped to reinforce the preaching themes though For Me to Live is Christ workbook and its discussion questions.
- Encouraging the use of the daily readings in Ian Thomas’ The Indwelling Life of Christ.
- Option to host a Grace Fellowship International seminar to launch or conclude during the Advance. The seminar speaker will present an overview of this illustrated model of experiencing Christ as Life.
- Grace Fellowship International provides coaching for the Advance, a facilitator’s guide, the small group study and 50 day personal devotion book. Additional recommended resources are available.
To learn more about the Advance, contact John Woodward at GFI: 1-865-429-0450